Saturday, February 23, 2008

John, please put your scarf on

I found out the line up for Warped Tour '08, and it's quite disappointing. Bouncing souls, Pennywise, and The Vandals all are skipping over Dallas, and Against Me! and The Street Dogs are really only the bands I would like to see. And I don't think they're worth fighting the 15-year-olds who step on heads and try to crawl between your legs to get in the front.

The NOFX shows in Austin and Dallas are next Friday and Saturday, though!

My horoscope for March is also eerily accurate--thus far according to plans.

Los Angeles is quickly approaching. Hopefully we'll be able to find some nice apartments that don't cost too much money. Bad Religion is also playing in Anaheim while we're there, so that'll be a badass show, I'm sure. Also, Ill be celebrating two years with Nick while we're out there--I can't think of a much better place. (:

"beauty is truth, truth beauty" will have a spot on my back forever i think. austin seems like a nice place to get a tattoo--hopefully it won't hurt too badly!! thank you, mr. keats.

No comments: